Our developer team has been busy this summer improving our Unity SDK! They brought a new version of the SDK (version 4.5) and some integration guides for Avatar VR.
Unity SDK version 4.5 (August 9th 2018)
This Unity SDK version is the minimum compatible version to work with NDSuite 1.3.0. It includes:
- InGameCalibration has now two types of calibration: Soft Calibration performs a calibration to where the hand is pointing; Hard Calibration acts as a reset, setting the torso/hand as its initial position.
- IK improved.
- NDAnimationRecorder and NDAnimationPlayer have been added to SDK. Guides can be found in this link.
- Added SteamVR integration and Leap motion scenes packages.
Integration guides for Avatar VR
We’ve been working on the integration of Avatar VR with other devices, as the Oculus headset, the VIVE Trackers and Leap Motion. In this link, you can find all the available guides to help you use and integrate Avatar VR. The newest ones, developed this summer, are:
- How to integrate Avatar VR with Oculus headset.
- How to integrate Avatar VR with VIVE Trackers (only hands).
- How to integrate Avatar VR with VIVE Trackers (IK arms).
- How to integrate Avatar VR with Leap Motion (only hands).
- How to integrate Avatar VR with Leap Motion (IK arms).
- How to use NDAnimationRecorder and NDAnimationPlayer.